4” Deep High-Efficiency Air Filter
Ideal for a variety of applications, the Camfil Farr Ultrasolve offers cost effective, high-efficiency air filtration in a compact, energy-saving, easy-to-handle design. The Ultrasolve is ideal for commercial, institutional and medical facilities, or other applications where improved indoor air quality is important.
Key features include:
- The Ultrasolve is available in three efficiencies: – 60-65% (MERV 11) – 80-85% (MERV 13) – 90-95% (MERV 14)
- Incorporates a unique polypropylene media in a minipleat configuration offering high strength, low resistance to airflow and resistance to moisture in high humidity applications.
- 4″ depth saves valuable air handler component and inventory space
- Unique color-coded media for quick and easy product identification.
- Lower pressure drop (40% lower than comparable configuration products) saves energy when compared to other industry offerings.
- Lightweight, easy-to-handle and resistant to handling damage.
- Environmentally-friendly materials reduce disposal concerns.
- Rated by Underwriters Labortories as Class 2
- Guaranteed integrity to 10″ w.g.
This link will open up a PDF document with more detailed information