High-Lofted Supported Media Air Filter For Side-Access Applications
Riga-Flo filters are ideally suited to variable volume systems. Being totally rigid, performance is not affected by changes in air velocity or fan shutdown, and their configuration is not altered by accumulation of dirt.
Key features include:
- Available in four efficiencies: – Riga-Flo XL, 40-45% (MERV 9) – Riga-Flo 15, 60-65% (MERV 11) – Riga-Flo 100, 80-85% (MERV 13) – Riga-Flo 200, 90-95% (MERV 14)
- Includes high-lofted, depth-loading, microfine glass media for longer service life and uniform low resistance to airflow. Filtration efficiency is maintained throughout the life of the filter.
- Has a laminated media backing to maintain fiber blanket uniformity and preclude media migration.
- Includes a welded wire media grid that is bonded to the media support and maintain tapered radial pleats and prevent media oscillation during varying system airflows.
- Includes a continuous adhesive bond around the inside of the enclosing frame to eliminate air bypass. The media is mechanically bonded to the frame to assure integrity to 10″ w.g.
- Includes an enclosing fram of steel, coated with an aluminum-zinc alloy, to provide 50% higher corrosion resistance than standard galvanized steel.
- Includes all-metal diagonal support braces to assure filter rigidity and media pack protection. The braces are mechanically bonded to the contour stabilizers to assist in maintaining a rigid and durable filter pack.
This link will open up a PDF document with more detailed information